November 4, 2008

Get out and vote!

I'm stressed out and ready for this election to be over but Mr. Ribeye will ease my cares away. Juicy and tender and cooked to perfection (if I may say so myself) Mr. Ribeye was worth my selling my vote to the Grass-fed Party. No frou frou sauce for him, just salt and pepper and care taken to see that he had a nice crust and didn't get overcooked.

Get out and vote people!
Things will hopefully be settled by tomorrow morning and
Mr. Ribeye will hold you (well me anyway) til then.
Wanna win some La Cense grass-fed beef for yourself? Comment here by midnight November 8th.

Think you are ready for Mr. Ribeye? You can receive 1lb. of free Ground Steak Burger on any purchase over $75 by visiting this link to La Cense Beef and using the code “GFP75”.

9 comments:

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

That was a great info, I dint know abt it so long...

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

That was a great info, I dint know abt it so long...

Adam said...

Hahaha Mr. Ribeye makes it all better! Happy Voting Day :) I vote that you had a happy, delicious meal.

Kevin said...

Nicely cooked steak!

Maria said...

I am glad the election is over, it was exciting though and I am happy with the outcome!! Glad you celebrated with a good meal!

Jo said...

that beef looks amazing! And I am so glad the house is shaping up so nicely... I know how excited you must be!

Shayne said...

I realized how stressed I was about the election after it was over. The kids thought it was cool to go vote and get stickers.

The beef looks and sounds great.

Marysol said...

Maggie, I hope you're breathing a sigh of relief not that it's all over.

And I have to add, that steak is cooked to perfection. Nice, caramelized crust while pink inside; why, it's practically mooing.

Gabi @ Mamaliga said...

Hi Maggie!

How did you find that gorgeous Ribeye?? Was it indeed grass-fed?
I used a custom cut 1-3/4" thick T-Bone steak for my Bistecca A La "Chicagolina" but it cannot even come close to the original Fiorentina T-Bone steak that's from the Chianina breed.
I basically gave up hoping that I will find a prime steak on this continent.
I have to say - your is gorgeous!!

Cheers,
Gabi @ Mamaliga.com