March 11, 2009

Double Michigan Cherry Upside Down Cake

This is my submission for the BloggerAid cookbook. The BloggerAid group consists of food bloggers from around the world looking for a way to help solve world hunger. Since I'm moving to the cherry capital I made a super moist upside down cake with two kinds of sour cherries. If you'd like to see the recipe, the cookbook should be available by the end of this year with all profits from the sale going directly to World Food Program's School Meals.

If you'd like to submit a recipe here's more information, the current deadline is March 31st.

Here are some other bloggers that have previews of their cookbook recipes:
Pig Pig's Corner
A2EatWrite
The Leftover Queen
Souvlaki for the Soul
Cherrapeno
Cajun Chef Ryan
My Easy Cooking
Abbie danced with joy over the beautiful sun today.*
*Ok not really, I teased her with a cat toy but I'm sure happy spring is on the way.