March 13, 2011

ABC Survey

A - Age: 34
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: dishes
D - Don’t eat: meat from a can
E - Essential start-your-day item: cold water, to drink
F - Favorite board game: Monopoly
G - Gold or Silver: Silver before but lately I'm attracted to gold, and I did just lose my wedding band.
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Instruments you play: none
J - Job title: Mom, office janitor for Raptisoft Games
K - Kid(s):  2 Alex (8) and Penny (nearly 1)
L - Love or lust: both
M - Mom’s name: Carole
N - Nicknames:  currently Maggie, previously Margi, rarely Mags, given is Margaret
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: overnight with Alex's asthma once
P - Pants or pantyhose: pants
Q - Favorite Movie Quote: from Harvey, " 'In this world Elwood, you must be oh-so smart or oh-so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.... I recommend pleasant."
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: one, I had a brother who died young
T - Time you wake up:  Penny has us up at 6:30 like clockwork lately, which is now 7:30
U - Underwear: cotton hipsters
V - Vegetable favorite: green beans
W - Ways you run late: kids, John, being scatterbrained
X - X-rays you’ve had: left hand, nose, back, hips and dental of course
Y - Yummy food you make: cookies, hopefully the rest isn't bad either
Z - Zoo favorite: flamingos